Nflightcam Aviation Audio+Power Cable for GoPro Hero3, 3+, and 4
- Records all headset audio, including intercom and ATC.
- Includes a noise-reduction circuit for crystal-clear audio.
- Works with standard twin plug headsets.
- Works with aircraft with built-in ANR headset (single-plug LEMO) by plugging into auxiliary standard ports next to the LEMO plug.
This standard cable is 6 feet long, and our extra long cable is 16 feet long.
- This cable is also available in a helicopter version.
The waterproof case that comes with the GoPro blocks the jack needed to plug in this cable. Instead, use the Frame or GoPro Skeleton Case. The cable includes a female plug to plug your headset into, so you’re not blocking an intercom jack.
GoPro Hero3, Hero 3+, and Hero4. Not compatible with any other GoPro.
*Camera not included
SKU 554 and 554L
I bought this cable for my flight training. Its great for debriefing with my instructor and chair flying. Great sound!
Everything works great!
Good sound and price !
It fits perfectly on my airplane, headset and gopro. Sound is crystal clear. Long cable helps a lot !
This makes the GoPro camera into a teaching tool by providing audio to the video footage. Good service from the company and an excellent addition to their fine line of products.
Hero 4 Audio
Easy to use, great audio & excellent customer service