NFlightCam Aviation Audio+Power Cable for GoPro Hero3, 3+, and 4
- Records all headset audio, including intercom and ATC.
- Includes a noise-reduction circuit for crystal-clear audio.
- Works with standard twin-plug headsets.
- Works with aircraft with built-in ANR headset (single-plug LEMO) by plugging into auxiliary standard ports next to the LEMO plug.
This standard cable is 6 feet long.
- This cable is also available in a helicopter version (from the dropdown menu). This variation uses a Male TP-101 plug and a Female U-92 jack (the standard 0.5" 4-conductor plugs used in most civilian helicopters).
The waterproof case that comes with the GoPro blocks the jack needed to plug in this cable. Instead, use the Frame or Skeleton Case.
The cable includes a female plug to plug your headset into, so you’re not blocking an intercom jack.
GoPro Hero3, Hero3+, and Hero4. Not compatible with any other GoPro.
SKU 554 (fixed-wing)
SKU 555 (helicopter/military) -- currently out of stock
The audio cable works great; as advertised. Just remember, do not use the airplane’s 12v power supply for external power to the camera or you will get feedback. Use portable battery pack and you are golden!! Have fun!
The first cable that i bought did not have good sound and the connection came apart on its second use. I contacted customer support and provided pictures and they promptly sent another one. Great customer service.
It was awesome!
I've had the opportunity to use this product several times and have been extremely pleased with how well it works. The product is well made and works as advertised!
I do not understand why mine are not working, I bought four of them... what external battery is everyone using? I get great video and battery life but no audio. The instructions are a no brainer, I have two GOPRO hero 3's and one GOPRO hero3+ HELP!
Hi, Patrick. Sorry to hear you're having trouble, but we're here to help! Please call when you are able so that we can troubleshoot with you, as the cable should be working just fine. We have thousands of these in use worldwide, so something is definitely wrong with your set up. Are you saying you bought four of our audio cables for your GoPro Hero 3, 3+, or 4? Your email address did not pull up an order history, so we're not exactly sure what you're working with. Here is our direct line: 907-891-8607. Please call when you are able so we can get you taken care of. Thanks! Patrick and Courtney owners, NFlightCam