Nflightcam Aviation Audio + Power Cable for GoPro Hero5, 6, 7 Black, and 8
- Records all headset audio, including intercom and ATC.
- Includes a noise-reduction circuit for crystal-clear audio.
- Works with standard twin-plug headsets.
- Works with aircraft with built-in ANR headset (single-plug LEMO) by plugging into auxiliary standard ports next to the LEMO plug.
- Includes the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter manufactured by GoPro (shown attached to cable in photo)
This cable is 6 feet long and comes with a rubber keeper.
- This cable is also available in a helicopter version (from the dropdown menu). This variation uses a Male TP-101 plug and a Female U-92 jack (the standard 0.5" 4 conductor plugs used in most civilian helicopters).
This cable is very easy to use. The door on the side of the GoPro is removable, allowing you to plug the cable into the camera. The cable also includes a female plug to plug your headset into, so you’re not blocking an intercom jack.
GoPro Hero8, Hero7 Black, Hero6, Hero5, and Hero5 Session. Not compatible with any other GoPro, such as the Hero7 White or Hero7 Silver, as these cameras do not have audio input.
SKU 556S (fixed-wing)
SKU 566SH and 557H (helicopter/military)
Loved the power cable and ability do review my flights. Amazing quality, no static and fits my Hero 8 perfect.
As perfect as could be. Works great. Thanks
Cable worked as advertised. Very happy with purchase.
Finally able to capture great audio without the engine noise. It has made my flight videos significantly better
All that is promised is fulfilled. Very professional to talk to so I got it right.