NFlightCam Aviation Audio + Power Cable for GoPro Hero5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Black
- Records all headset audio, including intercom and ATC.
- Includes a noise-reduction circuit for crystal-clear audio.
- Works with standard twin-plug headsets.
- Works with aircraft with built-in ANR headset (single-plug LEMO) by plugging into auxiliary standard ports next to the LEMO plug.
- Includes the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter manufactured by GoPro (shown attached to cable in photo)
This cable is 6 feet long and comes with a rubber keeper.
- This cable is also available in a helicopter version (from the dropdown menu). This variation uses a Male TP-101 plug and a Female U-92 jack (the standard 0.5" 4 conductor plugs used in most civilian helicopters).
This cable is very easy to use. The door on the side of the GoPro is removable, allowing you to plug the cable into the camera. The cable also includes a female plug to plug your headset into, so you’re not blocking an intercom jack.
In order to connect an audio cable, the door of the GoPro Hero9 must be removed, which exposes the battery. In the dropdown menu above, you can add a replacement door that covers the battery while allowing the cable to be plugged in through a custom cutout.
GoPro Hero5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Black as well as Hero5 Session. Not compatible with any other GoPro, such as the Hero7 White or Hero7 Silver, as these cameras do not have audio input.
Please note: The September 2020 GoPro firmware update mistakenly disabled the GoPro Mic Adapter for the Hero9 Black. No other GoPros were affected (Hero5, 6, 7, 8). UPDATE: CORRECTIVE FIRMWARE WAS RELEASED ON DECEMBER 17, 2020. PLEASE CONNECT YOUR HERO9 TO THE GOPRO MOBILE APP AND ACCEPT THE FIRMWARE UPDATE, AS THIS WILL RE-ENABLE YOUR GOPRO MIC ADAPTER AND NFLIGHTCAM AUDIO CABLE.
SKU 556S (fixed-wing)
SKU 556S-H and 557H (helicopter/military)
SKU 556S-L (fixed-wing extra long cable: 10ft rather than 6ft)
I've used my Nflightcam twice now in two different types of airplanes and it has performed wonderfully. The battery recharge connection keeps my GoPro 7 Black running throughout the entire flight. I would recommend this to any Pilot who wants to capture the whole flight experience on video.
Have not used the item yet. Will inform when I do.
Really good quality. Very clear
Easy and perfect
4' wasnt long enough, then I found the 10, perfect to route around the cockpit so it doesnt interfere with the pilot!
We're glad our XL cable was the perfect length for you, Richard! (Our standard cable is 6 feet long.)