Nflightcam Aviation Audio+Power Cable for GoPro Hero3, 3+, and 4
- Records all headset audio, including intercom and ATC.
- Includes a noise-reduction circuit for crystal-clear audio.
- Works with standard twin-plug headsets.
- Works with aircraft with built-in ANR headset (single-plug LEMO) by plugging into auxiliary standard ports next to the LEMO plug.
This standard cable is 6 feet long.
- This cable is also available in a helicopter version (from the dropdown menu). This variation uses a Male TP-101 plug and a Female U-92 jack (the standard 0.5" 4-conductor plugs used in most civilian helicopters).
The waterproof case that comes with the GoPro blocks the jack needed to plug in this cable. Instead, use the Frame or GoPro Skeleton Case. The cable includes a female plug to plug your headset into, so you’re not blocking an intercom jack.
GoPro Hero3, Hero 3+, and Hero4. Not compatible with any other GoPro.
*Camera not included
SKU 554 (fixed-wing)
SKU 555 (helicopter/military)
I Had an order ******* up with Amazon, they placed a Pilot USA product, and I emailed NflightCam and the handled and took care of my problem without hassle. Excellent customer service!!!!...the adaptor for my GoPro Hero 3.... plugged in and working flawlessly! Have recorded my first few flights and the ICS radio transmission records loud and clear. Thanks for a great product. I am using it in a Sikorsky S61N civilian helicopter in Afghanistan.
Using to review my performance. Great for making verbal notes along with visual.
Awesome I cant thank enough all ur crew incredible service fast shipping great communications and overall +A. This cable does wonders on my flight training helps me go over stuff I said or perform wrong. I'm a happy customer and I already recommending fellow student pilots to get this system. Cesar Neira
Bought it to record the flight in and out of Oshkosh, and it was outstanding. The audio was better from the GoPro than I remember from my headset. Easy to use. Literally a 15-second installation. Would recommend it!
I had an issue with my two cables that may have been caused by my application, but they were replaced immediately without question. I highly endorse this product and their customer service.